Notion lover, No-Code enthusiast. ♥️
My name is Camille Blanchod, I’m currently 28 years old. I was born in the south-west of France, between the ocean and the countryside. 🌊🐂 After discovering Portugal in 2017 during a trip, I decided to permanently move there in March of 2018. 🇵🇹 Lucky enough to easily adapt to most situations, so I’ve worked in different industries & roles ever since I was 18: retail, tourism, hospitality, customer support, community… I’ve always followed my heart & intuition, and it has served me well. 🔆 I’m curious, flexible, hardworking, observant, engaged — I care about doing good work and I’m always willing to learn & improve.
While I would not consider myself a community expert per say, I’ve got a fair share of experience through co-creating and managing the Notion en Français and Notion Portugal communities. Let me know if I can help!
I’ve been planning & hosting all sorts of events for the past 2 years, both online & offline. Let me know if you’d like to collaborate on this aspect 🙂
You’d like to revamp your existing workspace or start a Notion workspace from scratch, but you don’t have the time, patience or willingness to do it yourself? I can help 😉
Besides creating my own (although it’s been a while since I did), I have been helping others (including the Notion team) create templates. You have a template idea but don’t know how to create it yourself? Hit me up!
Here are some random fun facts about me
- I moved/changed houses more than 20 times in my life so far
- My heart is constantly torn between living in the city (where it’s fun) and living in the countryside (where I feel calm & alive). 🌿
- I speak French, English and Portuguese fluently, am currently learning Esperanto, and have learned some Spanish, Italian and Japanese in the past.
- I’m a cyborg (of sorts). When I was 16 I had to get a jaw sugery called Lefort 1 osteothomy which left me with some titanium screws and plaques on the upper jaws. Always fun to see them on X-rays!
- I love animals very much & I’ve been vegan since June 2016.
- I’m the oldest of 6 kids. I have a 20 years difference with my youngest sibling.
If you’d like to quickly connect, the best place is on Twitter.
If you want to work together, please feel free to shoot me an email.